We’ve learned how big of an advantage that technology can be in today’s business environment. Every major strategic management goal will make use of multiple types of technology during implementation. In this assignment, you will need to create a presentation for the upper management at your chosen course project business. The presentation will focus on suggesting two pieces of technology that you feel are essential to the implementation of your chosen strategic management goal. This presentation will be in PowerPoint and requires the recording of audio. Below is a detailed breakdown of what should be included in the presentation. Remember that presentations need to engage the audience through visual and auditory means. Use PowerPoint’s features to accomplish this.
- Create a title slide.
- Summarize the goal you are trying to accomplish and the value it will bring to the business.
- Identify two pieces of technology that you believe are essential to you accomplishing your chosen strategic management goal.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each technology?
- Why is each of these pieces of technology important to the implementation and execution of your chosen goal?
- Provide research that supports your technology choices.
- Cite a minimum of 1 scholarly source.
- Include a final APA works cited slide.
- Format the presentation so that it’s engaging and employs advanced formatting features such as templates, transitions, charts, or video.
- Use the “Audio” feature under the “Insert” tab in PowerPoint to record the audio for the presentation.
- It’s important to be informative while still being persuasive. Focus on explaining the use of the technology and the value that the technology will bring to the business if used correctly.