Using your chosen topic from Week Two, write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on your topic becoming a policy. In your paper, include the following:
- Define the evaluation stage.
- Describe the ethical considerations within the evaluation stage.
- Explain the evaluation process that would be used to determine if your stated policy objective(s) could be met.
- Define the analysis stage.
- Explain what factors could prevent your policy objective(s) from being implemented.
- Explain what factors you feel could contribute to your policy meeting its objective(s).
- Define the revision stage.
- Explain potential revisions to the policy resulting from factors identified in the analysis stage.
- Explain the impact of court rulings on the analysis and revision stagest.